- The sleeping areas discussed below are all modes of movement within non-restricted areas, and you must have entered Taiwan or have not yet departed from Taiwan to use them.
- The options in T2 is more than in T1. Recommend sleep in T2.
- Some chairs have armrests in the middle, so they might not be comfortable to sleep in. For those sensitive to light and sound, it’s recommended to bring an eye mask and earplugs.
- Each terminal has two 24-hour convenience stores where you can purchase food and drinks.
T2: Located in the side wing 5F of the departure hall.(only the elevator is located side wing building can reach 5F)
- T1: Located in the basement B1.
T2: arrival hall
The lighting here is a bit bright, but there are many chairs, and the downside is that people come and go frequently.
T2: Freeway bus waiting area.
The air conditioning is a bit cold, but there aren’t many people in both waiting areas at night.
T2: Terminal shuttle bus waiting area.
This area has fewer people because there are fewer people using the shuttle bus compared to the highway bus station over there. The air conditioning is still a bit cold.
T2: 24-hour convenience stores (NORTH AND SOUTH WING)
There is a 24-hour convenience store in both the south wing and the north wing. Located in the side wing 5F of the departure hall. Only the elevator is located side wing building can reach 5F.
T2: SOUTH WING 5F
Next to Familymart. The air conditioning in this area is the least cold, and the lighting is dimmer, no wonder so many people choose to sleep here.
T2：South Wing 5F, Capsule Hotel
- Located on the south wing of Terminal 2, a capsule hotel on the fifth floor is available for booking.
- CHO Stay Capsule Hotel（KLOOK｜AGODA｜BOOKING）
T2: NORTH WING 5F
T1: 2F Next to the right/left side of the 2F departure security check area.
T1: B1 BUS waiting area.
Please Note: there are two basements with different entries.
From the Departure hall side: food court.
From the Arrival hall side: 24-hour convenience stores and bus station
T1: 24-hour convenience stores ( Arrival hall / Bus side)
Located in the basement B1.
T1: B1 food court (from departure hall)
You can sleep in the chairs here, but it’s quite cold, so it’s recommended to bring an blanket.
桃園機場簡易地圖 TPE Airport Map for the transit area
- 機場送機服務（KLOOK │TRIP）
- 共乘服務，需要到指定地點 龍山寺 捷運西門 （KLOOK）
- 國光客運 松山機場、南港、台北車站（KLOOK ｜TRIP）
- 台北諾富特華航桃園機場飯店(Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport)
- 町草休行館：第二航廈五樓，航廈內「非」管制區域 (傑西開箱文)
- 城市商旅（桃園航空館） (City Suites (Taoyuan Gateway)
- 桃園喜來登飯店 (Sheraton Taoyuan Hotel)
- 桃禧航空城酒店 – 新館(Hotel Orchard Park – New Wing)